When dermatitis occurs, the issue of hygiene is very important .
Following simple skin care rules can help you relieve or prevent dermatitis symptoms .
- Get rid of bad habits.
For example, even if you do not smoke, but a smoker lives next to you , then you need to protect yourself from contact with smoke.
- Maintain humid air in the apartment.
To do this, there is a special technique ( humidifiers) or improvised means (wet towel, water sprinkler ).
- Maintain cleanliness in the house.
It is necessary to carry out wet cleaning in the house as often as possible , wipe the dust and wash the floors.
- Do not wear wool or fur clothing.
Clothing material can cause dermatitis on the skin.
- keep plants and do not have animals
in the house.
With dermatitis , you should not start animals , be it a dog, cat, hamster or aquarium fish (with the exception of animals such as chinchillas, poodles, sphinxes, turtles and hairless guinea pigs). Plants can also be the cause of dermatitis.
- Choose bedding made from natural
Linen should be cotton or linen. Try to change your underwear as often as possible so that harmful microparticles do not accumulate .
- Take a bath with the addition of sea salt or herbal infusions of calendula, nettle, chamomile , etc. No more than 1-2 times a week.
- While taking water procedures, do not rub the skin with a washcloth. Use natural products.
- After taking a shower, moisturize the skin with a nourishing cream with a natural composition.
- Try not to rub your skin after bathing, but lightly blot your skin with a towel.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle.
Follow the regime , eat healthy food, move more, sleep 8-9 hours a day.
- Monitor your mental state.
Avoid worries and stress . Get outdoors more. It is necessary to walk for 2-3 hours every day to maintain both mental and physical condition.
- After the appearance of positive results of treatment, do not stop taking the drugs prescribed by your doctor yourself.