Excessive sweating of the feet is not uncommon. Someone tries in every possible way to eliminate it, and someone simply resigns itself, despite the fact that sweaty feet have an unpleasant odor.
What are the causes of excessive sweating?
1. Failure to comply with basic hygiene rules.
2. In winter, sweating appears when the legs freeze over.
3. Constant stress.
4. Fungal diseases of the feet.
5. Disorders of the endocrine system.
6. Low-quality and unsuitable footwear. Namely, from synthetic materials.
7. Wearing synthetic socks.
How to deal with sweating feet?
You should consult a dermatologist in order to determine the presence or absence of a medical problem. If there are no such problems, then sweating can be treated at home or in.
It is recommended to do foot baths at home. They will help reduce sweating until complete recovery.
• Bath with oak bark.
You will need no more than 100 grams of the bark itself and a liter of water. The bark should be boiled for half an hour. This bath must be repeated every day.
• Tray with bay leaves.
Take 25 bay leaves and pour two liters of boiling water for half an hour. Do the bath for 15 minutes.
It is also recommended to repeat it every day.
• Bath with nettles.
Pour a tablespoon of sage, nettle and mint into one liter of boiling water. It should be insisted for about 40 minutes. Also keep your feet in a broth at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Such baths should be done before bedtime.
In addition to trays, you can do various lotions, rubbing and rinsing. They are recommended to be carried out once a day.
• Lotion with a solution of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Vinegar and lemon juice should be diluted 1: 1 with water. The acid neutralizes unpleasant odors.
• Rinsing with salt solution. For 200 ml of water, a tablespoon of salt. You can use both regular cooking and seafood.
• Rubbing feet with boric acid.
• Rinse your feet with a mild potassium permanganate solution.
What to do to avoid this problem?
1. Choose your shoes carefully. Pay attention to the material of manufacture, it is best of all genuine leather. Shoes should not be small or large, but should be exactly in size.
2. Take good care of your shoes. Wash periodically using antibacterial agents. Dry your insoles daily.
3. Practice good foot hygiene. Wash with soap 2 times a day and wipe with a clean towel.
4. One pair of socks – one day. Synthetic socks are not suitable, only natural cotton socks.
5. Avoid hypothermia of the legs.
Well-groomed feet add confidence. Don’t forget about them.